- Limon Dance Foundation, New York – Professional Studies Program & Teacher Training (part-scholarship)
- Peridance International Dance School, New York – International Student Program
- Kane School of Core Integration, New York – Pilates Teacher Training (Pre-natal & Post-natal Specialization)
- Fontys Dans Academie, Netherlands – Erasmus program in modern dance and classical ballet
- Broadway Dance Centre, New York – Open Classes
- Centre for Capoeira, Mumbai, India – Capoeira
- The Danceworx Academy of Performing Arts, New Delhi, India – International Teachers & Ashley Lobo
- Delhi University, India – Masters in Commerce
- Lady Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University, India – Bachelors in Commerce (Honours)
- Bluebells School International, New Delhi, India – School Valedictorian
Blemished Light | Unfreedom (2015)
In 2015, Deepa Bajaj co-directed, conceptualized, choreographed and performed the production Under The Poplars at Contemporary Arts Week, based on the poetry of Cesar Vallejo and supported by Instituto Cervantes. The 19th edition of the Indian government sponsored biennial International Children’s Film Festival of India invited her as the choreographer to recreate a Bollywood song, Gulaabo from the film Shaandaar, with the invited attendees.
She had been invited as an emerging international choreographer to International Choreographers Week by Tilburg Dansstad in Netherlands in 2014. She has also been brought on as the resident expert for Pilates and Contemporary Dance on the Dance With Madhuri (the venerable Mrs. Madhuri Dixit-Nene) App. She also currently serves as the Director of the performing arts charitable trust, Friends of Art.
- ‘Chimera’ – A duet written, choreographed by Deepa Bajaj and co-performed with M. Ram Pradeep as the opening of Delhi Contemporary Arts Week, 2013
- Invited as a full-scholarship dancer to the Goa Contact Festival 2013, where she interacted, created and performed with dancers of over 30 countries.
- ‘The Passed’ – A 90-second dance film, choreographed, co-directed with Damon Taylor, performed as a duet with Shruti Mishra, 2013
- Sharing of a improvisational duet with Shruti Mishra at the well-critiqued Dance Dialogues, 2012
- ‘Living within the Ocean‘ with two other independent artists, Mehneer Sudan and Auritra Ghosh at the coveted Celebrate Bandra! Festival, 2011
- Performances with Limon Dance Foundation, New York – Barishnikov Arts Center, City Center, Peridance Center, 2010-2009
- ‘Eco-rhythms‘ – choreographed and performed with Clarence Gonsalves and Nikhil Mawkin – World Environment Day at EcoFestival 2008, American Centre
- ‘About Nothing‘ for Musicals 2007, Hungry Hearts Festival – India Habitat Centre
- Godfrey Philips Bravery Awards 2007 – New Delhi, Bombay, Jaipur
- Notable performances with Danceworx Repertory Company, New Delhi – The Military Games 2007, International Film Festival of India 2006, Yashraj Films’ Neal n Nikki launch 2005, Commonwealth Games 2005, Indian Navy Ball 2004, DD Metro Awards 2004
THEATRE (STAGE) CHOREOGRAPHER
- Godrej Idols Awards by Godrej Family at the Jamshed Bhabha Theatre, NCPA
- The musical SNAP! directed by Vivek Mansukhani and Varun Narain, produced by Shweta Nanda and Malvika Poddar, highly appreciated with full-house runs at the Kamani Auditorium.
- The musical Theatre Express, directed by Vivek Mansukhani and Varun Narain, produced by Kids for Kids Foundation, which saw great success at the Kamani Auditorium.
- Annual performances for The Danceworx Performing Arts Academy, Sanskriti School, Bluebells School, Cambridge Primary School, St. Michael’s School at Sirifort Auditorium
- Visiting Faculty – Terence Lewis Contemporary Dance Company and Diploma in Dance Program – for Professional Dancers
- Movement through Alignment Masterclass – Dance Dialogues in Bombay – for Professional Contemporary and Indian Classical Dancers(attended by artists like the revered Sujata Mohapatra)
- Personal Dance Trainer to Shweta Bachchan Nanda, Navya Naveli Nanda
- Instructor to thousands – The Danceworx Performing Arts Academy
- Visiting Faculty – Elite Modeling School, Sanskriti School, Bluebells School, Cambridge Primary School, St. Michael’s School, St. Paul’s School
CHOREOGRAPHY AT VIPUL AMAR STUDIO OF PHOTOGRAPHIC ARTS